Many Canadians choose for short courses instead of being locked into the formal learning environment. They take these courses to sharpen and enhance their skills in order to switch to a better career. Online short courses for Canadian students have a minimal impact on family commitments as well as allowing them to continue working at their current job. People can study and learn these courses when they have time to spare and at their own pace without any kind of obligations. Most of these courses are quite affordable.
Online short courses available in Canadian universities
Universities providing these short online courses to Canadian students have a pool of professionals and experienced teachers who are ready to provide the best learning experience. All teaching material and assignments are well designed. The programs are properly researched and cater to the needs of every student.
Some of the best Canadian universities offer more than a hundred programs to students. To teach these short online courses, the tutors are using interactive and innovative methods. Now let us have a look at some of the best short courses:
- Applied grammar and writing courses: The University of Alberta offers Applied Writing and Grammar course for people learning the English language. It also teaches the perfect presentation and pronunciation skills for effective communication.
- Business courses: The Short Courses include Energy Strategy and Finance, Management for the Natural Gas Industry, Pipeline Strategy and Integrity Management, Risk Management for the Hydrocarbon Sector, etc.
- Environment courses: The University of Alberta teaches Environmental Auditing, Legacy Site Reclamation, Remediation of Environmental Liabilities, Environmental Impact Assessment, etc.
- Human resources management: This short course is offered by many top Universities as well as Public Colleges online. This course teaches using Human Resources skills in Recruitment, Planning, Labour Relations, Training, Compensation, Health & Safety, etc.
- Course on mental health and illness: You can find this course at the University of Toronto. It is a short-term course during which you can learn about social factors that affect mental illness in the patients, diagnosis, treatment and much more.
Canadians who want to take these short courses can find them online along with hundreds of other courses available in your favorite University.