Many Canadians opt for the short courses instead of being locked into the formal studies environment. They take these courses to sharpen and enhance their skills in order to switch to a better career. The availability of online short courses for the Canadian students helps them to do their official work as well as adhere to the family commitments too. People can study and learn these courses in their own time and at their own pace without any kind of obligations. Most of these courses are affordable, and many universities extend support in the form of discounted fees.
Online short courses available in Canadian universities
The Universities providing these short online courses to the Canadian students have a pool of professionals and experienced teachers who are ready to provide best student support. The teaching material, assignments, frameworks, etc. are well designed. The programs are properly researched and cater to the needs of every student.
The reputed Canadian Universities are rendering more than a hundred of programs to the students with a great academic success. For teaching these short online courses, the tutors are using interactive and innovative methods. Let us now see some of the short courses provided to the people:
- Applied grammar and writing courses: The University of Alberta offers Applied Writing and Grammar course for the English language learners. It also teaches the perfect presentation and pronunciation skills for effective communication with others.
- Business courses: The Short Courses includes Energy Strategy and Finance, Management for the Natural Gas Industry, Pipeline Strategy and Integrity Management, Risk Management for the Hydrocarbon Sector, etc.
- Environment courses: The University of Alberta provides this course and it’s inclusive of Environmental Auditing, Legacy Site Reclamation, Remediation of Environmental Liabilities, Environmental Impact Assessment, etc.
- Human resources management: This short course is rendered by many top Universities as well as Private Colleges in the online mode. This course consists of using the applied skills in the Human Resources discipline like Recruitment, Planning, Labour Relations, Training, Compensation, Health& Safety, etc.
- Course on mental health and illness: The University of Toronto offers this course to the students. It is a short-term course that involves social factors that affect mental illness, to check the onset of mental illness in the patients, diagnosis, and treatment of mental illness, etc.
To conclude, the Canadian people who want to take up these short courses can search online among the hundreds of courses available online. You can opt for the short online courses from your favorite University.